Self Care for Mamas: Kameelah's Edition

As a mom, it’s hard to find time to think to yourself, let alone do anything for yourself. You’re always needed for something. Even when the children are at school, you still have work yourself if you’re a working mom, and if you’re a stay at home mom, you use the time to run errands and take care of the house. Hell, sometimes you even squeeze in those episodes you know you won’t be able to watch when the kiddies come home, and you also expend a lot of energy procrastinating on doing the things you know need to get done like laundry, for instance (ahem me).

With that being said, a lot of us moms forget to take care of ourselves. We do everything for everyone else until we’re so tired that we don’t even feel like doing anything for us anymore. BUT self-care for me has become essential in helping me handle situations better, manage my time better, and have a better attitude about my day week and month as things grow to get more and more hectic.

Check out the measures I take to incorporate self-care into my life and to make it easier to get up the motivation to even feel like doing anything for myself.


Comments

Popular Posts