Five Things I Didn't Expect in My Second Pregnancy


My second pregnancy was a surprise to say the least. My first pregnancy was unplanned and unexpected, but I wasn’t the least bit surprised. I was between birth controls and looking for something that would give me the smallest amount of side effects. Although I didn’t want to get pregnant, I wasn’t at all shocked when I found out I was. My second pregnancy was a total shock. I was faithfully taking my birth control pills at six a.m. every morning. I felt secure and protected. I’d been on them for two years without a problem (ever since my son came). You can imagine my first disbelief then denial when those two lines showed up on the pregnancy test that I was only taking to rule pregnancy out for the list of terrible symptoms I was having. All that being said, I wasn’t prepared mentally for a second pregnancy, but I wasn’t worried. I’d done it once; I could do it again, right? Ugh. I’d heard that every pregnancy is different. I never fully appreciated those words until recently. So let’s dig in. Watch Five Things I Didn’t Expect in My Second Pregnancy here.




Comments

Popular Posts